Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cousin Aug*ust

The boys have another baby girl cousin. The parents are Sco*t and Emil*y, Jo*el's sister and brother-in-law. Little Aug*ust was born a week and a half ago, but I've been sick most of that time, so I haven' t been able to go and see her until today. I went over while Joel was home and the boys were napping, and it was so nice to finally meet her. She's a very pretty baby with a perfectly round head and dainty little features and the long fingers and toes that seem to run in the Sund*eth family (piano fingers?). She was kind enough to nap on me for an hour, which was a real treat. Parents and baby are all doing well - Augu*st has already gained back her birth weight and then some. I hope the boys get to meet her soon. I got permission to post a few pictures:





1 comment:

Christine said...

She is truly beautiful and looks to be well loved by her glowing parents. I can't wit to meet her!

Post a Comment