Monday, December 10, 2007

more link love

Well, my goodness, the family and friend blogs are everywhere! My sister-in-law Jenn*fer and and her husband Dav*e have decided to join the party, and you can find the link to the right. They have some terribly cute pictures of a very smiley Zo*e on there.

My mom was just here for a nice visit with her grandsons, and when I get those pictures, I'll write more about that, but here are a few from earlier.

No*ah cutting up a banana and distributing the pieces to his and Ollie's bowls of oatmeal. He can be very precise and meticulous, and lately, a lot of transitions are difficult because of his drive to have things "just so" before he leaves. The good part is, I think he's pretty orderly by nature. Both boys are now in beds, and mostly going to bed and sleeping in them. We still have our moments, though, such as recently, when I heard O yell "I'm cold" on the monitor, and went up to find him completely naked. N can usually be found sleeping in a bed full of trains and books, and when we open the door in the morning, he's often sitting up in bed, leafing through a book with a stack beside him.


The girls are cozy in their garage coop with a heat lamp at night, and I put plastic sheeting on the run to keep out the worst of the wind and snow. They're still laying faithfully during these short days, so we should have eggs through the winter.


N dresses himself. Usually, his underpants actually end up on his bottom, and both boys are getting pretty good at dressing and undressing, but who can blame them if they get creative now and then?


O has an official asthma diagnosis and is now on a preventative medicine twice daily. The good news is that he seems more energetic in a good way. I suspect that he wasn't breathing quite as well as he could even when he wasn't exactly wheezing, because he's running better and is better able to keep up with his brother all of a sudden. We still really hope he outgrows it within a few years.


Look at him blow out that Christmas candle!


Can you tell that their back molars are coming in? I think maybe all four of Ka*thy's grandkids are teething.


More holiday pictures soon, but here the boys are very excited about the lights in the tree in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment