Thursday, October 16, 2008

Omie and Opa



Opa was in town on a business trip last month, and stayed an extra day and night to see us all. It was a lot of fun seeing the three of them cutting it up together.



Lucky us, Omie came a few days later and stayed for a week. She came for Mea*gan and Ph&il's wedding. I have lots of great pictures of that, but I'll wait to post them until Mea&gan has actually seen them.

We took a nice fall hike to the "Giggly Hills" by the Mississippi River.



The boys were really sad when both my dad and my mom left, which was kind of heartbreaking to see. No^ah keeps asking me how many "sleeps" there are until Christmas, when we go to the "Big Red Barn". "Many, many," I tell him. Today he followed up with, "How many sleeps until I'm old and dead?" I told him that was too many to count.



No comments:

Post a Comment