Sunday, May 3, 2009

inside

Just a few pictures. No*ah got into the box of photos from the bookshelf in the guest room. This is the scene we came upon when Quiet Time was over. He had some splainin' to do, but so did we. Turns out, there was life before he was born!


Every time we go to the park, No*ah gets himself spinning too fast on a tire swing or something and freaks out, and Ollie spends as much time as he can upside down. After the long winter, I'd kind of forgotten about Oli*ver's fearlessness.


There is a thin line between cuddling and wrestling in our house.


This bed, now in our guest room, belonged to Jo*el's grandmother Eloise. We're attempting to see that it survives another generation, but can make no guarantees.



No*ah clearly hasn't inherited my (Mink*ke's) marginal fine motor skills; I'm amazed at how neatly he prints.




Dancing to the Music Tog*ether CD:


Olive*r is kind of a couch lizard sometimes. He loves to cuddle on the couch under a blanket watching everyone else in the house do their thing. I join him whenever I can.

1 comment:

basketballwannabe said...

As always love reading your blog

Post a Comment