Saturday, May 1, 2010

bikes!

I don't have pictures yet, but each boy just learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. They need a little help getting going, but they can ride and stop without us. It was actually very easy to teach them, which I didn't anticipate, because I remember that teaching them to ride a trike 2 years ago was rather torturous for all three of us.

With her fabulous sense of timing, Auntie Mea*gan picked up a discarded library book all about bikes at a sale. As you can see, it's been a favorite, and I confess that I even learned a thing or two about bike anatomy. No*ah is convinced that the ideal job would be to sell iced cream out of the back of a bike cart, "and have some anytime I was feeling a little hungry for it". Indeed.








No comments:

Post a Comment