Sunday, October 7, 2007

busy, busy

We have a couple of high-energy boys these days. Here's a half-hour at Hiawa*tha Park:

And they're off!


"Mama! Watch me jump!"










Oli*ver prefers to scale the outside of all the playground equipment, climbing right up and over the walls rather than using the ladders or stairs intended for that purpose. He has a knack for making the other parents look at me (mom) and say only, "wow".


I can see straight to, uh, the other side of the playground!







I'm still picking sand out of his hair...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow. The pictures really do capture their energy: I especially love the jumping sequence, and the tumble off the swing. When I feel overwhelmed by one little person, I often think of you (I know, they entertain each other, etc., but at the park, it's still two against one).

It is so good to be able to watch the boys grow, even from this distance!

Anonymous said...

Jen--yes, they entertain each other...that's the problem!

Post a Comment