Saturday, February 9, 2008

for my mom only

This won't be of any interest to most of you, but I just bought this chair at Saver's for $7.50. I'm wondering if my mother, the former antiques dealer, can tell me anything about it, and I figured the easiest way to get her a bunch of decent pictures to look at without sending her a bunch of huge files was just to post them here. The chair is worn, and has had a couple of unfortunate repairs, but I wonder how old it is. I could be totally wrong, but it looks rather old to me. in any case, it's very comfortable, it fits well in our living room,and it was $7.50! I'm going to sell the little (rather uncomfortable) 1920's Mission rocker we had on Craig's List for the $100 we bought it for.

I promise my next post will be more interesting!









Look, no gum!

No comments:

Post a Comment