
N also had a little Only Boy time the other day, since he got sick next. I gave him some snow to play with in the bathtub, and he really liked it. We missed church on Sunday because they were too sick, but they received a visit from Grandma and Grandpa to break up the monotony.


On Tuesday, we walked all the way to the library and back. It was a pretty warm day for once.

N calls this table at the library his "desk", and he calls the library "my library".

Daddy is much better at playing "dump twuck" than Mama is.



Yesterday, we were leaving to go to our Early Childhood class, and O noticed that a bird had pooped on our car. He said "Dat birdie should not do dat! Dat is wude!" N responded, "Dat birdie should not be awowed to poop again until he apowagizes!"
This weekend should be fun - we're going to the Railway Museum in St. Paul on Saturday, and J and I are going out to dinner to celebrate his birthday (which was today) on Saturday night. It's going to be really cold again, though. I am so very, very sick of winter. The boys have been particularly cranky and difficult lately, probably due to illness, and we all feel a bit cooped up, I think. It's been an especially cold and snowy winter, and I'm itchy for the first signs of Spring, still weeks away.
No comments:
Post a Comment